Cactus McCoy Wiki is a fan-made wiki about the Cactus McCoy flash game series created by Flipline Studios. Since its foundation on 26 June 2011, Cactus McCoy Wiki purposes to provide players with the most accurate and up-to-date information.
Important Note to Contributors!
A Message From The Founder
Welcome to Cactus McCoy Wiki, this site has unique walkthrough and information (99.99% copy-paste free) about the action flash game series named "Cactus McCoy" developed by Flipline Studios!
Feel free to include what you think about this wiki and your knowledge about Cactus McCoy! E. y. 17:24, August 22, 2011 (UTC)
EDIT: Changed "action flash game 'Cactus McCoy and The Curse of Thorns'" to "action flash game series named 'Cactus McCoy'". That's because only the first Cactus McCoy game was developed at the time I wrote this message.
Friends of Cactus McCoy Wiki
- Super Saiyan 7 Somebody (Former Admin)
- E.y. (Founder)
- Lucero Impact (New Admin)
Make regular and reasonable contributions to Cactus McCoy Wiki if you want to see your name here!
Did you know that?...
- The founder of this wiki hopes that it will encourage Flipline Studios to continue the Cactus McCoy series?
- The hottest Cactus McCoy fan community is at Reddit
- Cactus McCoy and The Curse of Thorns is the first game to be mentioned in Flipline News on the main page of Flipline Studios' website?
- The chickens make a cameo in Papa's Donuteria during Maple Mornings?
- There is actually a page named Introduction in this wiki? You probably wouldn't think of searching the word "Introduction" individually, but the information the page contains is just as interesting as the other pages.
- If you press the left arrow button as you are about to enter the treasure section at the end of an area, Cactus McCoy will open the chest while he is moonwalking?
- Cactus McCoy was referenced in one of the arcade machine upgrades in the Gameria series (Taco Mia! and onwards), another series created by Flipline Studios?
- In Cactus McCoy 2, the maximum amount of money that you can earn by juggling an enemy and sending it to the stratosphere is 57 dollars?
- There was a badge called "Poker Night" in the beta version of Cactus McCoy and The Curse of Thorns and it can be seen in the trailer of the game? It would be replaced with Powderkegger in the final version.
- The weapon that Cactus McCoy holds at the title card of the game is the pistol of Hex Hatfield, which is unlocked only by finishing the game with 100%?
- Cactus McCoy never speaks in the series?
- You can always contribute to the wiki by adding information to the pages, creating new pages or adding new pictures?
- We now have a page dedicated to Cactus McCoy Fan Art?
- Although the Cactus McCoy games aren't playable online anymore due to Adobe Flash being no longer supported, you can still play those games on BlueMaxima's Flashpoint?
- Their is also a Cactus McCoy Discord server, which you can follow here?
- Cactus McCoy and The Curse of Thorns is a flash action game developed by Flipline Studios and released in March 2011. The game has 80 badges to be gotten, 60 challenges to be done and 60 treasures to be found by the main playable character, Cactus McCoy, as he comes across Enemigos, the goons of Hex Hatfield on his way...
Walkthrough of the Week
See more in Walkthrough of the Week - Archive...