Dirty Laundry is one of the challenges in Tumblewood, the first area of Cactus McCoy 2: The Ruins of Calavera. It is completed by taking all 8 sheets off of clotheslines found in the area.
- Sheet #1: Jump to the left from the platform where the dagger Enemigos stands in the second section of the area. You will easily take it.
- Sheet #2: Found next to Sheet #1.
- Sheet #3: After you jump off from the previous platform, you will see that you have clung onto a rod, which was slightly obscured by one of the sheets you took. Jump up these rods. You will soon come onto a platform and left of the platform will be a red roof of a house. Drop down on the right of the roof to grab it.
- Sheet #4: At the same section as the first three laundries. Drop down from the platform with the bell and you will take it.
- Sheet #5: Continuously go right through the platforms that you had climbed. You will see it.
- Sheet #6: Go left through the platforms that you had climbed. You will see an entrance to a section (which is actually the upper side of the first section). Enter there and continue going left. You will see it.
- Sheet #7: Next to Sheet #6.
- Sheet #8: Again continue going left. Near the exit of the section, you will see it. When you grab this sheet too, you will succeed at completing the challenge.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.